CU Dental Distinguished Alumni Award
Nominate a deserving CU Dental graduate for the Distinguished Alumni Award. This award recognizes alumni who have demonstrated excellence in the dental profession, commitment to community involvement, and whose work has made a significant mark in the field of dentistry. Award recipients are honored annually.
- The nominee has made a considerable impact on their community through humanitarian, public, or professional service.
- The nominee may significantly promote diversity, inclusion, and cultural competency development among peers.
- Nominees must have graduated from the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine through the following programs: Dental Hygiene, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Advanced Standing International Student Program, General Residency Program, Graduate Orthodontics, and Graduate Periodontics.
- The nominee must be living, unless exceptional circumstances exist.
- The nominee has demonstrated commitment since graduation to the school and/or alumni community.
- Nominees cannot currently be a full-time employee of the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine.
- The nominee may not be currently campaigning as a candidate for an elected Local, State, or Federal government office.