Use your passion for advancing oral health by exploring one of our five great dental programs. At the CU School of Dental Medicine, you will learn and work alongside some of the country's best dental providers. Our innovative curriculum and programs equip
you with the experience and knowledge, helping you become the best doctor for your future patients.
CU Dental's reach is far and wide.
- Our students and residents treat roughly 100,000 patients each year both in school-based and community clinical locations.
- We have nationally-ranked and nationally-funded research programs focusing on Cancer Biology, 3D modeling, and Craniofacial Developmental Biology.
- We are in the top 10 U.S. dental schools that receive funding from the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
- Our community prides itself on inclusivity: 38 languages are spoken by our students, residents, and faculty.
- Our students come from more than a dozen counties.
- We learn in a different dimension, specifically 3D, in our Virtual Reality and Haptics Suite.
- We have community partnerships across the state of Colorado.
These are incredible opportunities that you can be a part of at the CU School of Dental Medicine.